What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
Your browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session; they occupy a minimum space of memory and do not harm your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, independently thereof, they allow or prevent stored or temporary cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser- Findalia will not link the stored data with your personal details given at the time of your registration or purchase with the cookies.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They allow you to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that may exist, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access to restricted parts of the website, remembering the items of an order, converting the buying process into an order, making an application to sign up or participate in an event, use security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound, or share content via social networks.
- Personal cookies: allow users to access the service with some generally predefined features based on a set of criteria on your terminal such as your language, the type of browser you use to access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow us or third parties to quantify the number of users, measure and carry out statistical analysis of the use you make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website will be analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing developing a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Third Party Cookies: Findalia.com can use third party services that compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and to the provision of other related activities of Website services and other Internet services.
The user accepts, by the use of this Site, the treatment of information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
How to block Cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Google Chrome:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042